All 4 art Reviews

A Whale of a Time A Whale of a Time

Awwww! Those whales are so cute! For the most part, I think you did a good job keeping the quality of the piece with the unusual supplies. Keep up the great work!

Yondu Udonta Yondu Udonta

You just blew my mind! It looks exactly like him(the figure and shading)! I don't know how you did it, but you definitely deserve to win this thing.

Neraksel responds:

Thank you for your kind words :) I always try my best in these, hopefully one day Senpai-Jazza notices me :p

Crystalline Visions Crystalline Visions

Really great job utilizing the colors to create shading and lighting. I also like the background accessories-I think they really add to the mood of the piece. Overall really great job!

katyvaughanart responds:

Thank you very much! I'm still working out how to use newgrounds so I have only just seen this :)

Crow Skull Tattoo Crow Skull Tattoo

Wow! I love the way you were able to recreate that tattoo feel so flawlessly. Also, great job on the fact that the untraditional aspect of this piece didn't impact the quality of the art itself. Overall, I think this has a winning shot:)

-SnailLover310

inpizzawetrust11 responds:

Thank you very much! I got a tattoo kit as an early birthday present, so when I saw the challenge was untraditional I thought id give it a shot!